The discourse brings powerful practical knowledge that will help you to achieve success and prosperity in various areas of your life.
In a very practical manner, Mr Dushyant Savadia will share ancient knowledge of 8 types or sources of prosperity (Ashta Lakshmi in sanscrit). We will see how this ageless knowledge is all the more relevant in our days.
The talk is simple and practical, and easy to understand. You will feel that many things start falling in place. It connects various areas of our life together, and builds a strong foundation for your progress. It helps to:
- see the big picture
- develop an attitude supporting your growth in a confident and harmonious manner
- see what blocks your success and remove that.
The talk is rich in examples, and covers areas as diverse as:
- achieving the knowledge of yourself
- overcoming fears and inner inhibitions
- becoming free
- removing obstacles in your work, small and big
- achieving material wealth without compromising other values
- what brings us luck or pushes it away
- recognition and valuing what we have in life
- achieving harmonious family relationship, united family
- what helps us to build skills in what we do
- achieving victory, completing big and small endeavors that we start
- recognizing the sources of luck inside us
- achieving the sense of security and courage to do things, not hiding behind lies
- personal growth
- the source of authority
The proceeds from the discourse will be donated towards the organization of World Culture Festival 2016 in Delhi.